Notice of Public Hearing
A public meeting of the Echo School District 5R Board of Directors will be held on June 18, 2018, at 6:00 pm at 600 Gerone Street, Echo, Oregon. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss the budget for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2018 as approved by the Echo School District Budget Committee.
A summary of the budget on form ED-1 is mailed to all residents of the district. A copy of the budget may be inspected or obtained at 600 Gerone Street, Echo, OR, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. This information and a budget summary are also available to view below. This Budget is for an annual budget period. This budget was prepared on a modified-cash basis of accounting that is the same as the basis of accounting used during the preceding year.
Umatilla County, City of Echo, June 04, 2018
Chairperson of Governing Body, Delbert Gehrke.
Contact Raymon Smith, Superintendent, 541-376-8436; email rsmithecho.k12.or.us.
The following documents are PDF files unless otherwise noted.
- Notice of Budget Hearing & Financial Summary June 18, 2018
- Notice of Public Budget Meeting June 19, 2017
- Proposed Budget Document May 23, 2017
- Notice of Budget Hearing April 24, 2017
- The Echo School District has a vacancy on the Budget Committee for the coming budget year. This position will complete the term of a past member through 2016. Appointees may be reappointed for a new term of three years.
- 2016-2017 Approved Financial Plan