The Echo School District will again offer a full-day preschool program for both 3 and 4-year-olds in the 2018-2019 school year.
This program is designed to provide working families, who would not otherwise have a preschool option in the area, with the opportunity for a full-day program.
- March 15th - Enrollment Open
- May 17th - 6 p.m. - 7 p.m. - Preschool Open House and Informational Meeting, plus Meet the Teacher
Enrollment & Forms
Register soon as enrollment is limited to 25 preschoolers!
- 2018-19 Enrollment Form (PDF) - Health Evaluation section only required if student has medical condition district should be aware of
- Printable Daily Schedule (PDF)
|Before-School Program||(7:30-8:30 a.m.)||$25/mo.|
|Traditional All-Day Class||(8:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.)||$400/mo|
|After-School Program||(3:45-5:00 p.m.)||$25/mo.|
Traditional all-day class includes breakfast and lunch. After-School program includes snack.
- Friday Availability - Based on amount of parent requests for services on Fridays
For any additional questions, please raymon.smithecho.k12.or.us (email Raymon Smith).