Keeping students and parents/guardians informed regarding summer athletics:
According to the governor's order, current CDC guidelines, and our schools insurance plan, we will not be opening the school in anyway for any activities until July 6th. Based on the current guidelines, we will open up for equipmentless workouts for students only on July 6th. Stay tuned for guidelines and schedules by the end of June.
*Things are always changing in these times. Any updates will be posted here*
Fall Sport Photos
Winter Sports Photos
- Fall 2019
- Winter 2019-20
- Spring 2020
- OSAA (External Link)- Get detailed statistics and results on their web site.
- OSAA Score Center (External Link) - State wide varsity results for Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Softball and Baseball
- Join the Echo Email List. Each Sunday the Athletic Director sends an email out to the community displaying the weekly events. If you would like to receive this weekly email just email Athletic Director, Don Walker, and let him know your name and your email address and he will add you to the email list.
- Parenting the Student-Athlete Video
- If you have questions regarding this page and the content associated please contact the Athletic Director - Don Walker at dwalkerechosd5.org.